Happy Friday y'all! Today I'm recapping the last two days of our trip to 30A. If you missed the first two posts recapping our trip, you can find them here:

Like I said in my first two posts, our "routine" was pretty much the same for each day we were at the beach. We started the day with a walk to Rosemary for coffee, packed up & headed to the beach to spend most of the day, spent an hour or so in the pool after leaving the beach, and then got ready to go out for dinner.

Thursday started out the exact same way. There was a chance of rain on Friday (our last day) so I was trying my best to soak up every second of beach time just incase it rained on our final day.

That evening, we headed to the Old Florida Fish House for dinner. I had seen a lot of great reviews for this place so we were excited to try it out. It was a HUGE hit. It was a tie between this and The Great Southern for our favorite meals of the entire trip.

I wish I would have taken more pictures of the outside. They had such a neat little setup with corn-hole and other games for families to play while waiting to be seated.

I got the crab cakes with angel hair pasta as my meal and chase got fried shrimp. It was AMAZING. We both agreed that the crab cakes were our favorite though. We will most definitely be back on our next trip to 30A.

Our view while eating dinner was gorgeous too.

Our bellies were full & our hearts were happy. After dinner we made our way back to our little town of Seacrest and stopped to get some ice cream. Ice cream was our dessert of choice every single night on this trip.

We enjoyed our ice cream, along with a nice little walk around Rosemary and called it a night early because some storms were headed our way. We got back to our condo just in time. We spent the rainy evening watching some Friday Night Lights.

Friday morning started out with coffee (yet again), along with a chocolate croissant that I had been eyeing all week long. ;) 

We were up bright & early for our last day on the beach. There had been a chance of rain, but it ended up being the prettiest day on the beach.

We got cleaned up Friday evening, and headed to Seaside's food trucks for a quick dinner.  

We've tried almost every food truck that they have, but had never made our way to The Meltdown . They had SO many grilled cheese options that sounded amazing. I wanted to try them all, but settled on the Cuban. Chase had the meatloaf grilled cheese and it was just as delicious.

Pulled pork, pickles, mustard, and alllll the cheese. SO good!

Did you really go to Seaside if you didn't take a picture of their cute post office?

After dinner we walked down to see the beach one last time...
After a week of selfies, someone actually offered to take a picture for us, and I was so stinkin' excited. We grabbed some ice cream (of course) for dessert, walked around Seaside for a little bit, bought a few Seaside & Seacrest tees to take home with us, and headed back to the condo for an early night. We were packed up and ready to go at 4 the next morning.

That's it for our trip!
I hope y'all have the best weekend!

No comments